New 2021 Toyota Corolla Hybrid in Burlingame, CA
- Gas-electric hybrid powertrain
- Normal, Power and ECO driving modes
- Toyota Safety Sense™ 2.0 suite
- Smart Key System
Meet the complete packageInterior highlights of the 2021 Toyota Corolla Hybrid include:
- Push-button start
- 8-inch touchscreen
- 7-inch color TFT Multi-Information Display
Starting MSRP*: $23,400*
- Engine: 1.8-Liter 4-Cylinder Aluminum DOHC 16-Valve with Variable Valve Timing with intelligence (VVT-i)
- Transmission: Electronically controlled Continuously Variable Transmission (ECVT)
- Performance: 121 hp @ 5200 rpm, 105 lb.-ft. @ 3600 rpm
- Fuel Economy: 53/52/52 MPG City/Highway/Combined
*MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $1045 for Cars (Yaris, Yaris iA, Yaris Liftback, 86, Corolla, Corolla iM, Corolla HB, Camry, Camry HV, Prius LB, Prius c, Prius Prime, Avalon HV), $1,245 for Small/Medium Trucks, SUVs and Van (C-HR, RAV4, RAV4 HV, Highlander, Highlander HV, 4Runner, Sienna, Tacoma), $1,595 for Large SUVs (Sequoia, Land Cruiser), and $1,595 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota's charge for these services is called the "Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee" and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota's overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC and TX will be higher. The published prices do not apply to Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Actual dealer price will vary.
Offer Expires 02-05-2050.